Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby Chelsea

I've been taking a trip down memory lane recently - my mom has started to go through pictures to put in my senior ad for the yearbook. She's been pulling out albums and boxes all week. The baby pictures especially are very strange to me. It's like...that's me...but not me because I don't even remember it. Apparently I pet a cow. And there's photo documentation. I've also been to Vermont. It's so strange, that I can't even remember these things that, in the photograph, i look so completely engrossed by. I'm looking at this little cherub face with wide eyes gazing up in amazement at some new discovery, but I, the me now, can't place the memory at all.

I sure looked happy, that's all I know.
Now some baby pictures for awing.











Note that I used to be blonde. Like BLONDE blonde.


1 comment:

Emma's Mom said...

Looks like you have always been a beauty. The photos are too cute! Thanks for sharing them. I hope there will be more.

Post a Comment