Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Starting Off

The page is for memories, for moments, for figuring things out. I wanted to start a blog as a sort of online diary, since my plan to keep a print journal has had less than average success.

I'll start off with some good news for today, I'm in AP Studio Art, and I've finally decided on a concentration. We have to complete 12 pieces of a concentration, which is artwork around a specific subject, and 12 pieces of breath, any extra pieces, for the AP exam in April. I'm almost done with my breath, but only started today on my concentration. I'm going to be exploring moments of rebirth in our lives: realizations, epiphanies, sudden tragedies that change perspective, new hope. It's a personal subject to me so fingers crossed that everything goes well! (Especially with 12 art pieces to complete in only 4 months!)

No comments:

Post a Comment