Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tufts Interview Success!

I went on my first Alumni interview today. It's totally different from an interview on campus, and frankly, I liked it sooo much better! I was actually able to relate to my interviewer, and we didn't have any time constraints. I was really lucky, my interviewer was a woman of Chinese descent, so we spent a lot of time talking about my interest in Chinese and in Asian culture in general. It know it went really well, because I want to go back to talk with her some more! Our conversation was engaging.

However... I did make her cry. Is that a bad or good thing? She asked me what I was most proud of in my life, and I brought up the dinner I planned for Emma, and I of course explained the circumstances. In the end, it ended up alright.

If you want more info on the dinner let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment