Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The First Clue

The Spring Musical has begun! And, as always, I'm keeping on top of the clues to what the show could be. The first clue was released today: "






This year's spring musical play won the Tony Award for Best Musical"



These are all the shows that have ever won the Tony Award for best musical. I highlighted the ones that I, knowing franny, expect to be in the running. An inside source whose name I cannot reveal hinted that I might just be correct in my assumptions. If i assume this person to be trustworthy, I just narrowed it down to 21 musicals on the first clue. Not to toot my own horn, but go me!



Kiss Me, Kate *
South Pacific*
Guys and Dolls
The king and i
Wonderful town
Kismet
The pajama game
Damn Yankees
My fair lady
The music man
Redhead
The sound of music*
Fiorello!
How to suceeed in buisnes…
A funny thing happened on the way to the forum
Hello dolly!
Fiddler on the roof
Man of la mancha
Cabaret
Hallelujah, baby!
1776
Applause
Company
2 gentlemen of Verona
A little night music
Raisin
42nd street 
Byebye birdie
The wiz
A chorus line
Annie *
Aint misbehavin
Sweeney todd 
Evita
Nine
Cats
La cage aux folles
Big river
The mystery of Edwin drood
Les miserables
The phantom of the opera*
Jerome robbin;s broadway
City of angels
The will rogers follies
crazy for you
kiss of spider woman
passion
sunset boulevard
rent
titanic
the lion king
fosse
contact
the producers
thoroughly modern millie*
hairspray
avenue Q
spamalot
jersey boys
spring awakening
in the heights
billy elliot






EDIT: The ones with stars I have extra confidence on for some reason. We'll have to wait and see. 

3 comments:

Marshmallow said...

I really hope it's Kiss Me Kate haha, that would be cool

Emmy Nem said...

if it's Cabaret, then i'm definitely going to try to come and see your play. all of your presumptions are much better than our school's play: Once Upon A Mattress.

Chelsea said...

Watch, it's going to be that.

Post a Comment