Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Random

Didja ever play those games when you are in a group of people that you don't know, for some sort of event, and you have to go around saying one interesting fact about yourself? I find myself in that situation a lot, and I can never ever think of anything interesting to say. My mind blanks. I haven't been hit by lighting, I never met anyone famous. I figure I can't be THAT boring. So I decided to start a list. You'll get a random fact about me once in awhile on this page, so I can add to my list of things to say that are interesting about me. Since I'm actually met with a similar mind blurt right now, i'll start with something not-so-interesting, but something I noticed.


I seem to like really happy-sounding sad songs. Like, Kimya Dawson and Yellowcard. They have really upbeat-sounding songs but in the end they're actually kinda sad.

Some of my FAVORITE songs:
Kimya Dawson
More Kimya

Yellowcard

No comments:

Post a Comment