Sunday, March 14, 2010

3/14/10

Pi Day, but I only just remembered that a few hours ago.
Big storm last night. I could probably tell you lots of stories of fallen trees, but they all sound the same as the rest. Lots of power cut. Ours was out last night, but I wasn't here for it. I was driving home in it. O.O

The second day of TC was just as amazing if not better than the second. Each day had its epic awesome points. Still though, i'm a little ticked at the fact that I had absolutely no game. I NEVER get nervous talking to people, but god you should have seen me hiding behind a pillar for about 10 minutes trying to get up the nerve to approach this one girl before running off utterly terrified. It was as if I had reverted to 3rd grade follies. Gosh. It was more than a little pathetic. I believe I looked too straight. XD Is that imaginable? Not looking gay enough? There were a bunch of straight girls there so I'm guessing I was assumed to be one of them. I'll get a sign next year. (I'm totally going next year, college far away or not)

Today was also project runway. It was also really fun, and I'll put the video up on facebook later if i can. The best part was having my hair and makeup done. It was done for free by Total Look ( i looked at prices later at it would have been over $100 each girl) I loved my style, and my stylist was so sweet. The worst part was 20 minutes before the show when I found out that the store I was modeling for had sold the outfit I was fitted for, so all my planning for one look had to be thrown out and changed for the replacement outfit they gave me. I didn't like it as much, but I rocked it. That's showbiz. or model-biz. It works either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment