Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More college stuff

Just one new update, I got into Mount Holyoke. It's one of my top choice schools, so I'm really happy about that. Now i'm just waiting on 5 more!

On a random note, I've been feeling oddly happy for the last few days. It's really weird because I never really feel happy for a sustained period. Do you know what I mean? I'm not seriously depressed, but i'm just normal, indifferent, most of the time. Sometimes I get happy and sometimes I get sad. I've been just happy. It might have something to do with getting into Mount Holyoke, being on schedule in AP art, doing well in AP Physics, having a big design element in the Music Man, and having a potential female date to prom. =] I like this feeling.

1 comment:

Emma's Mom said...

Yeah! You dserve nothing but happiness, so drink it in!

Post a Comment