Sunday, February 7, 2010

Updates

I really don't have anything too interesting to say today. I've been busy as usual. I had my last Broadway choir concert yesterday, and had a blast completely rocking out in the back row to the Bye Bye Birdie songs, and I really had a great time. My mom was away this weekend in vermont celebrating her 50th birthday 2 years late with a bunch of her friends, so there was no one to record the concert, but I wish there was. I would have thoroughly embarrassed myself, and loved every minute of it. Speaking of my mom being away, it was sometimes quite horrible. My Dad is just....not even. We got into a couple screaming fits, as usual, but normally I just consent not to talk to him at all. It's so much easier that way. He's just impossible, really.
My mom brought me back Moose Plop from Vermont. =D Its marshmallows covered in chocolate to look like moose poop. It's delish.
I can't believe that vacation is only a week away, and Valentine's day/Chinese New Year as well are on the 14th. My plan is to get roses for a certain fabulous someone who did the same for me, and to maybe have a party. Emily might come down too. It's all in the planning stages, but I'm looking forward to a good vacation.
Oh, and I started an account at formspring. Basically you can ask me any question anonomously. I guess it's like honesty box but but public. http://www.formspring.me/rosabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment