Saturday, June 12, 2010

Relay

Tonight's Relay for Life.

It's going to be hard for me, because last year's relay was the last time  I got to spend an extended period of time with Emma. One of my biggest annoyances is that I couldn't stay the whole night last ear. I had SATs or something in the morning. Which makes no sense, but there was something the next day I had to go to. ><

Hopefully my friends, old and new, will keep me going this year.

I wanted to name our team Following Fabulous. We picked a different name, but that is my own personal team name for us. For the group of people who are dedicating to following fabulous and moving forward. That's most important. Moving forward; not moving on. We'll never move on but we will move forward following fabulous where ever we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment