Saturday, May 22, 2010

Inheriting

The story is not really mine to tell, but I'll tell it anyway. This is the way it goes:
Back in 2009, Lindsey and Emma used to joke with each other; Lindsey wanted bigger boobs, and Emma always said "Take mine!" Now, if you've known Lindsey for awhile (and have been hanging out with her friends who notice things like this) you might have noticed, like we all did, that Lindsey's boobs grew like crazy over the summer. Inheritance? Maybe so.

I think I got a similar strange gift. Hats.

I can't get enough of them! Since the summer, my hat collection has quadrupled. I had one hat before...which I never even wore. Now I boast 5 hats. =] I just bought this floppy pink one yesterday, I was so excited! Emma gave me her hat craze, I really can't get enough of them!

3 comments:

andrew said...

i don't know how strong-willed you are in general, but you've shown incredible courage these last 11 months just living, a kind that I don't really associate with people who aren't Emma.


Could it be that you've acquired more than your love of hats from Emma dearest?

Emma's Mom said...

We've all gotten a lot of gifts from the incredible Miss Emm. I consider all of you gifts from her.

Unknown said...

These comments mean so much to me. Both of you, thank you.

Post a Comment